Wednesday, May 15, 2013

mane bhanjiyang

mane bhanjiyang. name doesn't ring any bells, well, it shouldn't. it isn't on any general itinerary. it wasn't even on mine, until i had to make a stopover due to circumstances - general circumstances, nothing thrilling, though. what i ended up with is a lovely family that fed me lovely food, and youth that tried matching to my wits and levels of understanding in people over a few pegs of whisky (not me, i passed). by end of the day, somewhere at the end of civilization, john lennon's "imagine" was playing over phone speakers, a moment i'd have never imagined unless it actually happened. i don't know how these things happen - human dynamics are curious and amazing. i slept with alex turner's "hiding tonight" on repeat, not caring about spending my previous ipod battery, since i managed to lay my eyes on the dorm owner's pc, which i'm using to both charge my ipod and make this post.

now 0545, i head out to my original destination of yesterday's, num, from where the greater challenge begins. i have started to like the people and the culture, but sadly i'm in the last few hours with either, as by this evening i'd be somewhere that doesn't match any version of living. over and out.

No comments: