Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Reliving the passed times

I'm a game addict. No arguments. Don't try to offend me related to this or i'll have to do the honours of giving you freedom from this planet. But after I ended my relationship with SEGA's Little Master console to move on to more eveolved gaming over the PC, I've not looked back. Still remember the days of clearing first level in Mario and saving the Princess or killing that god-machine in Contra or Taking revenge over somebody's grave in Street Fighter. But those remained stuffed in some corner of my mind.

Until Now.

Found good ROM sites, downloaded emulators and ROMs, read some stuff about runing the softwares and editing the ROMs and I was off. Many hours of Contra, Super Contra, Street Fighter, Mario; I felt heaven. Here's a listing of some of the sites. Few, but not after you visit em:

snesheaven.org
romnation.com
emuconnect.com

No comments: